WIND & LEATHER


My favorite trend for Fall is definitely leather, and I dare to say that is the only trend I like to follow because I love it, although I would wear it anytime of the year lol. This skirt is super soft and comfortable thta is why I got it on the summer, and i glad I did since now because of Fall everything leather is a little more expensive haha.
What is your favorite Fall trend?
xo
G

_______________________________________________________________

Mi tendencia favorita para el otoño es el cuero, y me atrevo a decir que es la tendencia que me gusta seguir porque me encanta, aunque la verdad lo usaría todo el año jaja. Esta falda es muy suave y cómoda, por eso la compré en el verano, y me alegra haberlo hecho ya que, ahora por la temporada suben un poco de precio.
Qué tendencia del otoño es tu favorita?
Besos,
G

F21 skirt & blazer







2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit :)
    Red really suits you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very chic skirt and loafers!! i adore your bag and dot top!! love the color of your coat!!
    mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete