ROMANTIC DETAILS


Today's post is all about details, details that complement your outfit of the day. This time the details that complemented mine were these jewelry pieces from G and W Jewelry a Puerto Rican online boutique that I have to recommend ASAP, they carry a variety of designers all over the world that you have to check out.
they have a little bit of everything, headbands, necklaces, bracelets, rings, etc. Excellent quality and super cute and appropriate for whichever the occasion is that you have.
I am in love with my necklace and ring, you will be seeing them quite a few times plus the cutest bracelet I can't wait to show you.
Oh, and yes, I am wearing my boots again, and most likely they will be on the next post, can't get enough of them lol.
Thanks for visiting
xo
G

_______________________________________________________________________

El post de hoy es acerca de esos detalles que complementan tu outfit del día. Esta vez los que complementaron el mío fueron este collar y este anillo de G and W Jewelry, una boutique online de Puerto Rico que cuenta don distintos diseñadores del mundo entero, tengo que recomendarles esta boutique con los ojos cerrados.
Tienen de todo un poco; bandanas, collares, pulseras, anillos, etc. Excelente calidad y apropiados para cualquier sea la ocasión que los quieras usar.
Estoy enamorada de mi collar y mi anillo, además de un brazalete que no puedo esperar a mostrarles.
Y si, estoy usando mis botas de nuevo, y probablemente en el siguiente post las vean nuevamente, estoy obsesionada jaja
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 dress & boots
H&M blazer
Ann Taylor bag
G and W Jewelry necklace and ring








Disclosure: I was compensated for this post with G and W Jewelry. However, all opinions are my own. I have worn the products and I fully recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment