CHEVRON JACKET


Basically, all I wanted to take the attention on this outfit was this gorgeous jacket. I believe is the first high-quality item I have got and it is amazing  how structured plus how gorgeous it is. As soon as I walked to the store I knew it was going home with me.
Since the outfit was very neutral I added the bag to make it a little more fun and because that day I had class I needed a big bag to carry all my stuff.
What do you think?
Have a nice day.
xo
G

_______________________________________________________________________

Básicamente, todo lo que quería que se llevara la atención en este outfit era la chaqueta. Creo que es uno de los primeros productos de alta calidad que tengo, me encanta lo bien estructurada y además lo bien que se ve. Apenas entré a la tienda sabía que se iba a ir a casa conmigo.
Como el look fue muy neutro quise darle un toque de color con la cartera y como tuve clases ese día necesitaba una cartera grande para cargar todas mis cosas.
Que tengan un lindo día.
Besos,
G

Ann Taylor jacket
F21 skirt & sunglasses
H&M necklace & flats
Phillip Lim for Target bag
Fiery by Stila liquid lipstick







1 comment:

  1. La chaqueta está brutal, todo el look tiene un buen balance.
    XX

    Marvin
    fluorescentadvisers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete