BOW DETAIL


When I go shopping I like to wear comfy yet cute outfits, because if I go into the fitting room is really annoying to wear jeans and layers since you will be trying on clothes, that is why I always like to wear skirts and simple tops. This time I added the cute little bow belt to give a little detail to the look and some color.
Thanks for visiting
xo
G

___________________________________________________________________________

Cuando voy de compras me gusta vestirme cómoda pero a la vez con ropa linda, porque si quiero probarme ropa en la tienda, usar jeans o muchas capas se vuelve muy tedioso al cambiarme en probadores, asi que usualmente uso faldas y tops sencillos, esta vez agregué la correa de lazo para darle un lindo detalle al look y un toque de color.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 top, sandals & skirt






No comments:

Post a Comment