VIVA LA MODA!


One of the things I love about tee with little phrases/logos is that they are super versatile, plus comfortable. These 'Viva la Moda!' tee is from blogger Sincerely Jules, I have been following her for a while and one of the things I love about het is that she always looks so chic and unique, and msotly that she is not wearing heels 24/7 like other bloggers. I love that, because for me is all about being comfortable an dalthoug heels make us look amazing, they are not the best fo everyday routine, specially mine tha consists on running around lol.
Besides that my spectacular blazer haha. As soon as I saw it online I had to have it, is so chic and looks amazing too, so mixing these two strong pieces together made me feel super confindet.
Thanks for visiting,
xo
G

____________________________________________________________________

Una de las cosas que más amo de las franelas básicas con mensajitos o logos es su versatilidad, además su comodidad. Esta de 'Viva la Moda!' es de la blogger Sincerely Jules, la sigo desde hace tiempo y una de las cosas que más me gusta de ella es que siempre luce chic y única, y mayormente que no usa tacones 24/7 como la mayoría de las bloggers. Amo eso, porque para mí es todo acerca de comodidad y aunque los tacones nos hacen ver espectaculares no son lo mejor para la rutina diaria, sobre todo la mía que consiste en correr todo el día jaja.
Además de eso, mi hermoso blazer jaja. Apenas lo vi online, sabía que lo debía comprar, es muy chic y luce genial, asi que, mezclar estas dos piezas tan fuertes me hicieron sentir súper segura y cómoda.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

H&M blazer & necklace
Sincerely Jules 'Viva la Moda' tee
F21 skirt & shoes








1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Love it! And i agree with you! I think there are many bloggers out there that only wear heels for the photo! ahahah

    ReplyDelete