IS IT COLD YET?


While I am still waiting for a chilly Miami I decided to at least wear my leather jacket without actually wearing it. I have seen this trend in many bloggers and I thought I should give it a try since I am dying for Miami to get a little cold. Luckily, my classrooms are always cold so It wasn't that bad and since I take the pictures when the sun is going down it wasn't as hot as in the afternoon. I am going to miss this  late sunsets.
Thanks for visiting.
xo
G

_______________________________________________________________________

Mientras espero que Miami algún día me brinde un poco de frío decidí desempolvar mi chaqueta de cuero aunque no lo usé realmente. He visto esta tendencia en varias bloggers, de usarla en los hombres y pensé que debería intentarlo ya que estoy desesperada porque llegue un poco de frío. Por suerte, en mis clases siempre hace mucho frío asi que no fue tan mal, y como usualmente tomo fotos durante el atardecer, no hace tanto calor como en la tarde. Voy a echar mucho de menos estos atardeceres entre 6-7.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 jacket & top
H&M pants
Coach flats
Wet Seal necklace
DVF case
Aldo rings







No comments:

Post a Comment