FALL BOOTIES


As you guys might have noticed, I am not a bootie girl. Not because I don't like it, I LOVE THEM, but it has always been really hard to find that pair that I can't stop wearing. One of the bloggers that has indirectly push me to get boots is Gaby from Say the F word, I have never seen a blogger that rock boots so much. I went shoe shopping and I ended up getting just these pair of super cute boots, I have no luck when it comes to finding shoes but I am super happy to start incorporating boots in my closet. These are super comfy and you will see them a lot, hopefully.
Thanks for stopping by.
xo
G

__________________________________________________________________________

Como ya habrán notado, no uso mucho botas. No porque no me gusten, ME ENCANTAN, pero siempre ha sido una tarea dura encontrar ese par que no dejaría de usar. Una de las bloggers que indirectamente me ha empujado a intentar este estilo es Gaby de Say the F Word, nunca he visto a alguien que sepa como mezclar y usar botas como ella lo hace. Fui de compras solo por zapatos y terminé comprando estas botas muy lindas y cómodas. No tengo suerte en absoluto cuando salgo a comprar zapatos, pero estoy demasiado feliz de empezar a agregar botas a mi closet. Estas son comodísimas y las verán seguido por acá, lo más seguro.
Gracias por pasarse.
Besos,
G

F21 top, skirt, sunglasses & booties
H&M vest
Wet Seal necklace







1 comment:

  1. This is a very lovely outfit you've put together.
    I must also say that you have an amazing style. I will really love to feature you on the mega style section of my website. Visit megastyleme.com for more info. I search for people with a great sense of style like yourself to feature on the website. I am a style fanatic with a personal style blog myself and I like to appreciate and recognize unique and interesting styles on the website
    If you are interested, send in your pictures to megastyleme@gmail.com and feel free to ask me any questions you want :)

    I would also really appreciate it if you contributed to the growth of my blog by following me on bloglovin and liking my facebook page :)
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10226553/megastyleme
    http://facebook.com/megastyleme

    ReplyDelete