ME & MY JEANS


Even though I have said many times before I hate wearing jeans, which is kind of true, I have to admit that finding the perfect pair of jeans might make me wear them more often than before. I got a dark pair at H&M when I went to the store and then I checked online and they had two other colors I wanted, so I couldn't say no and to be honest now they are the only 3 pair of jeans I own and I believe I will keep them for a while since I LOVE THEM.
I wore this to go to school, I went to class with flats and then change to booties to walk around, since for my morning class I felt kind of tired I wore the flats but I can not stop wearing these boots lol.
Thanks for visiting
xo
G

______________________________________________________________________

Aunque he dicho cantidades de veces que odio los jeans, (y en realidad en parte aún es asi), debo admitir que encontrar el par perfecto quizá me haga usarlos más seguido que antes. Compré unos jeans oscuros en H&M cuando fui a la tienda y luego online vi lo que los tenían en otros dos colores que quería así que, no pude decir que no y para ser sincera son los únicos 3 pares que tengo y que creo tendré por bastante tiempo, porque ME ENCANTAN.
Usé esto para ir a la universidad, fui a clase en zapatillas ya que, en la mañana me sentía súper agotada y sin ganas, pero luego que salí me puse mis botas que la verdad no quiero dejar de usar jaja
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

Ann Taylor jacket
H&M tee & jeans
Forever 21 booties & necklace






1 comment: