PLAIDING AROUND


A plaid shirt makes me feel really boy-ish so I wanted to look feminine and formal, I added the blazer and the skirt to get that feeling, plus this super cute handbag. I have an obsession with zipper handbags lol.
Thanks for visiting.
xo
G

_______________________________________________________________________

Los tops de cuadros me hacen sentir muy boy asi que, para lograr un look femenino y formal agregué el blazer y la falda para dar esa sensación, además esta cartera que me encanta. Tengo una obsesión con las carteras con cierres jajaja.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

H&M blazer
F21 top, skirt & shoes
EFoxcity.com necklace 
Ann Taylor handbag







2 comments:

  1. I love your oufit, I think is perfect for autumn!
    www.yournegativity.blogspot.com.es
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea here about how to make a plaid shirt more feminine. Great look dearie!

    The Indie Byline

    ReplyDelete