SO WINTER


Although Miami is still super humid, I am never afraid to wear whatever I am feeling like wearing, this time a super hot sweater that I just love how it looks. Even though it was very hot that day I was feeling so good in my outfit that it didn't matter. The skirt made it feel like Fall but the sweater brought the Winter.
Have a nice day.
xo
G

_________________________________________________________________________

Aunque Miami sigue súper húmedo a estas alturas, nunca tengo miedo de ponerme lo que quiera, esta vez, un suéter mega caluroso que me encanta como luce. Aunque el día estuvo muy caluroso, me sentí tan bien con el look que no me importó. La falda es muy otoñal mientras que el suéter se trajo el invierno por adelantado.
Que tengan un lindo día.
Besos,
G

F21 skirt & sweater
H&M necklace
JustFab.com 'Petite Midtown' bag
Converse shoes







No comments:

Post a Comment