LACE & COLORED STRIPES


I believe everyone should have a lace skirt in their closet, since I got mine I want to wear it everyday is so cute and looks so romantic and chic that I can't avoid loving it lol.
This time I wore it with a white blouse and added the cardigan to give a pop of color, this cardigan has been with me for over 2 years and I still love it like the first time I got it.
Have a nice day!
xo
G

_____________________________________________________________

Pienso que todas las chicas deberían tener en su closet un falda de encaje, desde que compré la mía no quiero dejar de usarla, se ve tan linda y romántica que no puedo evitar amarla jajaja.
Esta vez la usé con un blusa básica blanca y añadí el cardigan para darle un poco de color, que por cierto lo compré ya hace dos años y aún me encanta como el primer día.
Que tengan un lindo día!
Besos, 
G
F21 blouse, cardigan, skirt & necklace
H&M flats







4 comments:

  1. The peachy color is one of my favorites! You are so good at playing with textures when it comes to your #ootd post, I am so jelly. I love your blog. <3 Thanks for sharing.


    Raven Rosie
    www.ravenrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the whole white look with pop of color. you pull this off so well!
    xoxo, Lindsey Dish @ thebeltedpear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt..I have something similiar, also your cardigan is pretty clever

    ReplyDelete