GRAY SCALE


Miami's weather is being a little drastic these days, the wind blows like if an hurricane is coming so no matter how long I spend brushing my hair (which is usually not a lot) the wind will always come to ruin my hair for the pictures lol.
I loved how my outfit and the background kind of shows different gray tones, of course I always need some pop of color, so the bag and the denim top are the perfect match.
Thanks for visiting.
xo
G

_____________________________________________________________________

El clima en Miami está cambiando drásticamente, el viento sopla como si viniera un huracán, asi que no  importa el tiempo que me tome peinarme (en realidad no es mucho) el viento siempre lo arruinará para las fotos jajaja.
Me gusta como el look y el ambiente de las fotos muestras distintos grises, y como siempre debo agregar un poco de color, la cartera y el top son la combinación perfecta.
Gracias por visitor.
Besos,
G

F21 top & skirt
H&M blazer & necklace
Coach flats
LC Lauren Conrad sunglasses







1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that blazer! Great look dear!
    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com/2013/10/drop-waist-dresses-fw-2013-trend.html

    ReplyDelete