BOOTIES & BASICS



I have to start this post admitting how obsessed I am with my booties, now I want to wear them with everything, they are super cute, comfy and great for the season.
This time I went for a very casual look with of course pop of colors thanks to the bag and my bracelets.
I feel the booties gave the outfit that touch I was going for and I am going to try to buy another type of boots so these don't end up worn out lol.
Have a nice day.
xo
G

_________________________________________________________________________

Debo empezar este post admitiendo lo obsesionada que estoy con mis botas, ahora las quiero usar con todo, son muy lindas, cómodas y perfectas para la temporada.
Esta vez fui por un look más casual con toques de color, (como siempre me gusta) con la cartera y las pulseras.
Siento que las botas le dan al look ese toque que estaba buscando, trataré de comprar otro par para no desgastar estas jajaja.
Que tengan un lindo día.
Besos,
G

H&M Cardigan & jeans
F21 top & booties
G and W Jewelry bracelets & necklace









No comments:

Post a Comment