BLOGGER INSPIRED: SAY THE F WORD


Inspiration does not mean copy, it means you take whatever factor inspired you from that person and make it your own, that is why I am excited about this new section for the blog.
I don't have any specific days planed for it but I do want to try to do it often.
I get a lot of inspirations from other bloggers and when I bought my boots I exactly knew who's blog I had to check out for some inspiration to wear them, and that is Gaby from Say the F word.
I told you some posts before that she is my favorite when it comes to making a bootie statement, she knows how, when and with what to wear them and looks amazing. For this specific outfit I took as inspiration the lace skirt and sleeveless top, I added the vest to make it a little more rocker and less romantic.
If you haven't yet, go check out her blog. Besides having an unique, beautiful style, her photography is super original and clean, all of that thanks to her boyfriend Antonio. (Check him out too by clicking here)
Thanks for visiting.
xo
G

____________________________________________________________________________

Inspirarse no significa copiarse, significa agarrar esos factores que te gustaron de esa persona y hacerlos tuyos y por eso es que me emociona mucho esta nueva sección.
Aunque  no tengo ningún día especifico para ella, quiero hacerlo tan seguido como pueda.
Me inspiro mucho de otras bloggers y cuando compré mis botas ya sabía perfectamente que blog visitar para inspirarme, y ese es el de Gaby de Say the F word.
Les dije hace algunos posts que ella es mi favorita cuando a botas nos referimos, ella sabe como, donde y con que combinarlas y siempre lo hace espectacular. Para este look en especifico tome como inspiración la falda de encaje y la blusa sin mangas, agregué el vest para hacerlo un poco más rockero y menos romántico.
Si todavía no lo hacen, vayan corriendo a chequear su blog, además de su estilo único, su fotografía es súper original y limpia, gracias a su novio Antonio. (Si quieren saber más de él chequeen su trabajo haciendo click Aquí).

F21 blouse, booties & skirt
H&M vest
G and W Jewelry bracelet







2 comments: