PETITE IN STYLE: BLUE HUES




This past weekend I started my Chic Makeover thanks to Ann Taylor and InStyle Magazine. I visited Dianne’s Impressions Salon where I decided to go for a shorter haircut and got a fall inspired mani-pedi. Their staff make you feel at home from the moment that you walk into the salon.  I love my new haircut! It is more manageable and I received great tips from the hairstylist. I highly recommend this salon. Stay tuned for more looks from Ann Taylor’s Chic Makeover.

6841 Main Street, Miami Lakes, FL 33014 /  Phone: 305-556-6565
Note: 6841 Main Street is not actually on Main Street. It is in the NW corner of the commercial building behind Main Street. Access is easiest from Bull Run Road; and the parking is more plentiful than that provided on Main Street.
______________________________________________________________________

El fin de semana pasado comencé mi Chic Makeover gracias a Ann Taylor e InStyle Magazine. Visite el salon Dianne's Impressions donde decidí irme por el cabello corto y una mani-pedi inspirada en la temporada. El staff te hace sentir como en casa desde que entras al salon. Me encanta mi nuevo corte, es más manejable y recebí muy buenos tips de la estilista. Recomiendo totalmente este salon. Estén pendiente de los looks por venir del Ann Taylor Chic Makeover.


Blazer – Wilfred
Top – Ann Taylor
Pants – H&M
Shoes – Linda Shoetique
Bag – JustFab






No comments:

Post a Comment