BURGUNDY CROSSES


You know those days when you change, and change, and change, and keep changing clothes until you find something that doesn't convince you completely and then you are running late? Well, that kinda tells you where this outfit came from. I felt I already mixed and match everything I had and I already wore everything so I was freaking out. Well this came out and I had such a busy day that it didn't matter lol, I felt comfortable after all the changing and it doesn't look that bad on the pictures haha. 
Thanks for visiting
xo
G

_______________________________________________________________________


Saben esos días que nos cambiamos y cambiamos, y cambiamos, y no paramos de cambiarnos de ropa? Bueno, eso resume como terminé con este outfit. Sentía que ya absolutamente todo en mi closet lo había usado y combinado de todas las formas posibles, asi que, me estaba volviendo loca.
Terminé con este look que al final del día me hizo sentir cómoda y no se ve tan mal en fotos jaja.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 cardigan & skirt
LC Lauren Conrad sunglasses
G and W Jewelry necklace & bracelet






1 comment: