WHITE AND OFF WHITE


Since I got my booties with chunky heels I have been wanting to add some sandals too. You guys know I am not heel friendly at all but since I am short and they make me look better I have been adding some to my closet, but of course chunky heels because they are super comfy and cute anyways.
I love how cozy/romantic this look is. I felt super comfortable plus I love wearing white and off white, is so peaceful and clean.
Thanks for visiting
xo
____________________________________________________________________

Desde que me compré mis botas con tacones anchos he querido agregar unas sandalias a mi closet también. Ustedes saben que no soy de usar tacones pero como soy bajita y me hacen lucir mejor he estado agregandolos poco a poco, pero eso si, tacones anchos jaja son súper cómodos e igual de lindos.
Me encanta lo abrigado y romántico de este look, me sentí súper cómoda, además de que amo usar blancos, son muy pacíficos y limpios.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

H&M cardigan
Sincerely Jules 'Viva la moda' tee
F21 skirt, necklace & sandals






1 comment: