BURGUNDY DRESS


Because Miami's weather is so unpredictable I have been mixing fall with summer a little, because it is still hot outside sometimes but it is also a little windy from a moment to another. I like wearing Fall colors and when I saw this dress I thought it was perfect even though is long sleeve the material is super soft and fresh. I got a lot of compliments when I wore it and I felt so comfortable that I was glad I got it.
Thanks for visiting.
xo
G

_____________________________________________________________

Como el clima de Miami es tan impredecible he estado mezclando piezas de verano con colores de la temporada, aunque aún hace algo de calor, de un momento a otro aparece la brisa. Me gusta usar colores de la temporada y cuando vi este vestido pensé que era perfceto, a pesar de ser manga larga el material es súper fresco y suave. Me hicieron muchos cumplidos al usarlo y lo más importante me sentí tan cómoda que estaba feliz de haberlo comprado.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 dress, necklace, sunglasses & boots
Ann Taylor jacket







1 comment: