FANCY SHORTS


When it comes to shorts, the oversized the better. I don't like tight shorts or short shorts at all. I love when they are big and I can walk and feel comfortable without being afraid of showing too much cause I don't like that.When I saw this ones and tried them one I feel in love, they so cute so I wanted to mix them with the floral top and a blazer to make it more formal.
Thanks for visiting.
xo


____________________________________________________________________

Cuando de shorts hablamos, mientras más grandes mejor. No me gustan los shorts apretados o demasiado cortos. Me encanta cuando son grandes y puedo caminar cómoda y sin problemas de mostrar demasiado porque no me gusta. Cuando vi este y me lo probé me enamoré, son súper lindos, asi que los mezclé con este top de flores y un blazer para hacerlo más formal.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

Zara shorts & top
H&M blazer
Coach flats
Ann Taylor bag
F21 sunglasses







1 comment:

  1. Great look!

    This is really perfect I love everything you are wearing !!!

    I have a new giveaway free for everyone to join!

    Hope you will join!

    Join my Lush & KOH GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete