BIRTHDAY WISH LIST



My birthday is almost here and this is the first time I do a birthday wish list since I am not that kind of person that plans what she wants, I just like to go to places and see what I like. Because of how much I love blogging I decided to do a wish list, this does not mean it is 100% accurate, I might get what I want from other stores or in other colors or whatever I found that I want and need.

I had to battle between the Michael Kors large Selma in blue and black and the Kate Spade Beau bag. Well, since this is the first time I am getting a really expensive handbag I thought it has to be something I LOVE, bows are my obsession and when this handbag came out I was about to pass out. I have been working very hard since I moved to Miami and my family has always been very supportive and spoiled me on my birthday so I am beyond thankful to be able to have such an expensive/gorgeous bag on my wish list, and hopefully soon in my hands.

For the rest of my list I wanted to focus on shoes, because is the hardest piece for me to find, these from Zara are adorable and the oxford are just something I have been wanting for a while.

The blazer and cardigan I want them to replace my black blazer and cardigan that are a little worn out so I wanted to get something new, cute and that I will wear a lot.

I love skater skirts and this one caught my eyes as well as these sunglasses. You know how crazy I am about them.

Hope you like it and thanks for visiting.
xo
G

________________________________________________________________________

Mi cumpleaños se acerca y esta es la primera vez que hago un lista de lo que quiero, porque no me gusta planearlo, soy de las que va a los sitios y lo que me llame la atención lo compro y ya. Porque esto del blog cada vez lo amo más, decidi hacer una lista, eso no quiere decir que voy a tener exactamente todo lo que esta aqui, puede que compre otros colores, marcas, etc.

Tuve que pelear entre la Michael Kors Selma en azul y negro, y la Kate Spade Beau. Bueno, como es la primera vez que tendré una cartera tan costosa, pensé que debía ser una que me enamorara desde el primer día y esa fue la Kate Spade. Yo tengo un amor infinito por los lazos y cuando esta cartera salió casi me desmayo jaja. He estado trabajando mucho desde que me mudé a Miami y mi familia siempre ha sido muy buena y consentidora en mi cumpleaños, asi que estoy más que agradecida de poder tener una cartera tan costosa y hermosa en mi lista, y quizá pronto en mis manos.

Para el resto de mi lista, quise enfocarme más en zapatos, que es lo que más me cuesta conseguir. Estos de Zara son hermosos y los oxford son algo que he querido por un tiempo.

El blazer y el cardigan son para reemplazar unos que tengo que ya están muy usados, asi que quería comprar unos nuevos, que fuesen lindos y que usaré seguido.

Me encantan las faldas tipo skater y esta me llamó mucho la atención, asi como los lentes. Saben que me encantan y tengo una colección jajaja.

Espero les guste y gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment