SNAKEPRINT


There is nothing I like more than getting new clothes (I think every girl thinks the same lol). I feel my creactivity pops out once I get new items for my closet. Because of my birthday I got some cute new clothes that I LOVE so I couldn't wait to wear it.
This dress is so cute, and the blazer I just LOVE IT. I like zipper details a lot for some reason so this blazer is gorgeous.
I will be posting my birthday look later this week :) I am enjoying a little time with my family and Miami special people today for my 21st birthday. You will see a lot of new/cute stuffs coming :D

Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by.
xo
G

_______________________________________________________________

No hay nada que me guste más que tener ropa nueva (creo que todas las mujeres piensan igual jaja). Siento que mi creatividad se acelera cuando nuevas piezas entran a mi closet. Por mi cumple tuve la oportunidad de tener muchas cosas nuevas que AMO asi que, no pude esperar a usarlas.
Este vestido es muy lindo, y el blazer me tiene enamorada, me encantan los detalles de cierres por alguna razón asi que este blazer lo amo jaja.
Estare publicando mi look de cumple esta semana. Estoy disfrutando el tiempo con mi familia y gente especial de Miami hoy en mi cumple número 21. Van a estar viendo muchas cositas nuevas súper lindas.

Que tengan un lindo día y gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

H&M blazer & dress
F21 belt
Ann Taylor bag
Coach flats






1 comment: