PETITE IN STYLE: STATEMENT EARRINGS




I love pieces that are unique. When I saw these Agapimeni Ccs earrings I knew that I wanted to wear them immediately. They are handmade in Venezuela. They are made out of leather, ribbon and semi precious stones. Since I was wearing them for work, I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit simple. One can never go wrong with a black dress. I let the accessories be the pop of color. These earrings can go from day to night if you put your hair up in a bun and wear a cocktail dress.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Amo las piezas únicas y cuando vi estos zarcillos Agapimeni de Caracas sabía con que quería usarlos inmediatamente. Son hechos a mano en Venezuela, hechos de cuero, cinta y hermosas piedras  Como los estaba usando para el trabajo, quería mantener el look simple. Nunca puedes equivocarte con un vestido negro. Dejé los zarcillos y la cartera ser el centro de atención. Se pueden transformar del día a la noche si recoges tu cabello y te cambias a un vestido tipo cocktail.

Dress: H&M
Shoes: F21
Earrings: Agapimeni Ccs
Bag: JustFab






No comments:

Post a Comment