BOMBER JACKET


When the rain falls out of nowhere after a sunny morning I had to try my best to take good pictures, so far I only know one place indoors that has good lightning for the pics. I just enjoy rain when is sunday and I am home but if it rains on the busiest day I have of the week is just so annoying lol. 
The focal point of this look is the jacket, I love the print so much I had to get it, it feels like a blazer/jacket and is so cute. I paired with my lace dress and super awesome booties.
Thanks for visiting.
xo

_____________________________________________________________________

Cuando llueve de la nada después de haber amanecido súper soleado hago lo que puedo para tomar fotos (todos los looks que posteo son mis looks diarios para la universidad/trabajo siempre trato de tomar fotos asi este muy simple o muy elegante, la idea es que vean las diferentes opciones  de salir a su rutina diaria; y una que otras veces posteo looks para salir de paseo o de diligencias).
El punto principal de este look es la chaqueta, el estampado me encanta y se siente más como un blazer/chaqueta. La usé con mi vestido de encaje y mis súper botas.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos, 
G

 F21 jacket, belt & dress
Aldo booties






2 comments:

  1. the jacket is beautiful!! :) You look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nos encanta como jugaste con todo, a simple vista la chaqueta parece un blazer, jaja.
    XX

    Ana&Marvin
    fluorescentadvisers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete