FALL MOOD


Dealing with the time change, the clouds and the wind has been a very hard task lately. Althoug I do love the result of this pictures, I love the mood, the feeling and the colors I think i always turns out perfect with whatever I am wearing.
I have been looking for cute booties since I bought the first pair at Forever 21, I am very obsessed now lol. I mixed the denim top with my burgundy skirt and gave the final touch with this awesome necklace.
Thanks for visiting.
xo


___________________________________________________________________

Entre el cambio de hora, las nubes y el viento, tomar fotos ha sido todo un reto últimamente, aunque debo admitir que me encantó el resultado de estas fotos. El mood, los colores; de alguna manera siempre terminan complementando lo que esté usando.
He estado en busca de botas desde que me compré el primer par en Forever 21, estoy obsesinada jajaja. Mezclé mi top denim con mi falda vinotinto y le di el toque final con este súper collar.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 top & skirt
Payless booties
Zara necklace







1 comment: