LETTERHEADS


I love finding little places when I have the chance to go around Miami, this time I was looking for vintage and thrift stores for a school project. This corner was so cute I could't resist to take pictures with what I was wearing, you know those days I am very tired and have a long day ahead I wear maxi skirts, I made it a little more formal with the blouse and the boots.
Thanks for visiting.
xo
G

____________________________________________________________________

Me encanta conseguir rinconcitos cuando tengo tiempo de pasear por Miami, esta vez buscando tiendas vintage y de cosas usadas para un proyecto de la universidad. Esta esquina me encantó y no pude resistirme para tomar fotos de lo que usé ese día. Ya les he comentado que cuando estoy muy cansada y me espera un largo día uso maxi faldas, esta vez con un toque un poco más formal con la blusa y las botas.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 blouse, skirt & booties
Ann Taylor bag
2020ave chain necklace






No comments:

Post a Comment