THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW


There are days when I feel like showing my little rocker personality. I don't like rock or anything like that but I do enjoyed some rebellious, rocker outfit sometimes. 
When I wore this, the tee took the attention and its similar to the logo of the Rocky Horror Picture show, I didn't know it but it was cool to find out.
Miami is getting windy, not cold but windy so I am happy to be taking out little by little my cozy jackets and sweaters. I loved how this outfit looks all together,.
Thanks for visiting.
xo
G

___________________________________________________________________________

Hay días en los que siento que quiero revelar lo poquito de rockstar que tengo adentro. No me gusta el rock ni nada por el estilo pero disfruto mucho intentar estilos nuevos, sobre todo rebeldes y rockeros.
Cuando usé esto, la camiseta se llevó toda la atención y me enteré que es similar al logo de Rocky Horror picture show, no lo sabía pero me encanta enterarme de cosas nuevas.
Miami esta empezando a revelar un viento divino, todavía no hace frío pero soy feliz de poder sacar poco a poco mis chaquetas y sueteres. Me encantó como este look lució todo junto, desearía estar asi de creativa todos los días jaja
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 jacket, muscle tee, skirt & booties
Parfois sunglasses
Fiery by Stila lipstick







2 comments:

  1. Oh man give me Rocky and take my life! Love how you've coordinated the lipstick you're wearing to the t-shirt! Great shoes and bag!! so chic jacket and skirt as well!
    Romwe dress giveaway on my blog!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/2013/11/romwe-dresses-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete