I'VE GOT NOTHING TO HIDE - VEDETTE SHAPEWEAR

I told you a few days ago about my collaboration with Vedette Shapewear. Well, this is the second and most difficult part of the challenge for me. I don't do videos, the require a lot of time and work, plus I feel like I am a very awkward person in front of a camera lol, but I did my best to show how great these pieces are.

I had to choose a Sensuale product from their site and It was a little difficult since I am very conservative and discrete, so I chose the one that was sexy but not too sexy lol. I have to admit when I put it on I felt great, seriously, because of how wide on the bottom and skinny on the top my body is, it gave a great shape to my upper part of the body, you can see how wide my bottom part is because I have wide hips so that is something I was born with haha, but it gave a super flattering shape to my body and I even felt sexy and super confident.

Hope you like the video and don't forget to enter the giveaway that Vedette is having for 3 lucky winners.

Thanks for visiting
xo
G


_________________________________________________________________________

Hace poco les hablé de mi colaboración con Vedette Shapewear, no quise traducir todo el post porque se vuelve engorroso tanto texto, pero aqui les muestro la segundaa partee y la más dificil para mi jaja.

Tuve que elgir un modelo de su colección Sensuale para hacer un video, la verdad que este modelo me encantó, te hace sentir muy sexy y segura, a pesar de que me considero super conservadora y discreta, este modelo es el que más se parecia a mi.

Espero les guste el video y si quieren saber más de Vedette Shapewear ahi tienen los links.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G



Soul of a Fashionista x Vedette Shapewear from Gabriela Garcia on Vimeo.

VEDETTE GIVEAWAY

Disclosure: I was compensated for this post with Vedette. However, all opinions are my own. I have worn the products and I fully recommend them.


No comments:

Post a Comment