BLACK, GOLD & SNAKE PRINT


After kind of wearing heels to often I needed a break to be able to work and walk around more comfortable so I got this super cute Coach flats that are comfortable too; but the one that takes the whole attention is the handbag. I won this exclusive python bag from Ann Taylor on an instagram contest and I couldn't be more excited, I love their refined and modern clothes, even though their clothes are mostly work wear I have to admit I love dressing up a little bit older my age because I still look like 17 (even though that is GREAT)
Thank you guys for visiting and I hope you are enjoying this family days. Can't wait for my mom and my boyfriend to come visit!
xo

__________________________________________________________________________

Después de haber usado tacones muy seguido para mi gusto, necesitaba un descansito para poder trabajar y pasear tranquila, asi que, me compré estos loafers en Coach súper lindos y cómodos; pero lo que se lleva la atención aqui es la cartera. Me gané esta cartera exclusiva de Ann Taylor en un concurso en Instagram y no puedo estar más emocionada. Me encanta lo refinado y moderno de su ropa y aunque es mayormente para un ambiente de trabajo, debo admitir que me gusta usar ropa que me haga ver un poquito mayor, porque aún me preguntan si tengo 17 (aunque eso siempre es bueno jajaj)
Gracias por visitar y espero estén disfrutando de estos días familiars. Estoy contando los días para estar con mi mamá y mi novio nuevamente para las festividades decembrinas.
Besos,
G

Ann Taylor jacket & handbag
F21 blouse, leg gins & sunglasses
2020ave necklace
Coach loafers







1 comment: