THE IKAT PANTS


I am trying to add some new prints and models to my wardrobe, and I have been craving for these type of pants for a while. I got them online and although I was a little afraid with the sizing because I have big hips they fit perfectly, they look so cute and I am so in love with them that I want them in every color lol but I won't get them and I will just keep this one hahaha.
They are super cute and comfy that all I wanted was to paired with mt favorite blazer and fancy loafers, so I did; and I felt so good that day.
Thanks for visiting.
xo
G

__________________________________________________________________

Estoy tratando de agregar nuevos estampados y modelos a mi closet y hace tiempo que estoy deseando por este tipo de pantalones. Los compré online y aunque tenía miedo por la talla torque tengo caderas anchas, me quedaron perfecto y se ben tan lindos que los amo y ahora los quiero en todos los colores jajaja pero me quedaré solo con estos jajaja.
Son súper lindos y cómodos que todo lo quise fue usarlos con mi blazer favorito y mis zapatillas elegantes, asi que eso hice y me sentí genial ese día.

H&M blazer
F21 blouse, pants & loafers
Ann Taylor bag
2020Ave necklace








No comments:

Post a Comment