THE SIDE BRAID


Finally, after almost two years I cut my hair I was able to do a side braid. I learned how to do it before cutting it very short and then when I did I wanted to try hairstyles so bad, it happens lol. I don't do much things to my hair because they never last :( haha but I do like cute braids. 
I was kind of going for a burgundy/red palette with a little pop of color with the blazer and the skirt. Love this skirt, is super comfy but not good for when the wind is blowing haha.

Thanks for visiting
xo


_______________________________________________________________________

Finalmente después de casi dos años que corté mi cabello me pude hacer una trenza. Aprendí justo antes de cortarmelo cortito cortito y cuando quise intentar nuevos peinados ya no podía, suele pasar jaja. No hago muchas cosas a mi cabello porque como es muy fino y liso no me duran, pero me gustan las trenzas de vez en cuando.
En este look hay como una paleta de rojos entre el top, la cartera y los zapatos, y agregué otro poco de color con la falda y el blazer. Esta falda es súper cómoda pero peligrosa cuando el  viento es fuerte jaja.

Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 top, skirt & loafers
H&M blazer
LC Lauren Conrad sunglasses







No comments:

Post a Comment