CROP & KISSES


I have an obsession with crop tops, I just love mixing them with skirts. This one specifically called my attention as soon as I saw it at the store, I was looking for a pretty different but yet versatile crop top and well, I found it lol. What do you think?
xo
G
____________________________________________________________________________

Tengo una obsesión con los tops a la cintura, me encanta mezclarlos con faldas. Este específicamente me llamo la atención apenas lo vi en la tienda, estaba buscando uno diferente pero a la vez versátil y bueno, lo encontré jaja. ¿Qué opinan?
Besos,
G

F21 top, skirt & sunglasses
H&M necklace
Zara sandals







1 comment:

  1. I fell in love with this look <3 The color of the maxi skirt is amazing! <3

    Kisses,
    Jen of Style & Daydreams. ♥

    PS: Win a dress from romwe on my blog. Opens internationally! Join the giveaway here!

    ReplyDelete