BAROQUE, LACE AND SOME WIND


Well, as you can see, the wind was taken over that day but, I didn't want to stop taking pictures because I loved how my outfit turned out that day so bad.
When I try to wear my lace dress as a skirt I knew I wanted to buy an actual lace skirt, so I found this beautiful one on Forever 21 (online) and this super cute baroque crop top.
I knew when I got them I wanted to wear them together, I just love the mix of colors and patterns.
I am sorry about the wind lol it was crazy!
Thank you for stopping by.
xo 
G

__________________________________________________________________

Bueno, como pueden ver, el viento estaba incontrolable ese día, pero no quería dejar de tomarme fotos porque me gustaba demasiado lo que estaba usando.
Cuando intente usar mi vestido de encaje como falda, supe que debía comprarme una así que, encontré  esta belleza en Forever 21 online con este top a la cintura barroco.
Sabía que quería mezclar ambas piezas, me encanta la mezcla de colores y estampados.
Disculpen el viento, fue una locura jaja.
Gracias por pasarse.
Besos,
G

F21 crop top, skirt & flats
ZeroUv sunglasses
YSL inspired ring






1 comment:

  1. I love this look, every piece is so completey chic! And THOSE SUNGLASSES! They are so cute, I need them!


    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete