LEATHER FLARE


You have seen this skirt many times before, is so versatile that I tend to keep it for a long time. This time I paired with a lace crop top but since I wore it to work on a saturday I put on a white tank underneath so I didn't show that much skin lol.
The bag is one I wanted for a long time, I love satchels and the size is perfect, finally my favorite bag website JustFab.com launched this baby and I had to get it in this beautiful color.
By the end of the day I changed to flats cause I was basically walking around and standing up for while, so I changed to walk around the mall.
Have a nice day!
xo
G

_________________________________________________________________________

Han visto esta falda muchas veces, es tan versátil que planeo tenerla por mucho tiempo. Esta vez la combine con un crop top de encaje, como use esto para ir a trabajar un sábado tuve que ponerme una franela debajo para no mostrar mucha piel jaja
Esta cartera la quería desde hace tiempo, pero siempre eran muy caras. Finalmente mi sitio favorito para comprar carteras JustFab.com saco esta hermosura que debía comprar, en especial el color.
Para cuando el día estaba terminando, me cambié a zapatillas porque estuve caminando todo el día y luego fui al centro comercial  así que quería estar mas cómoda.
Que tengan un lindo dia.
Besos,
G

F21 top, skirt, necklace & sunglasses
LC Lauren Conrad blazer
Zara heels
JustFab.com "The Graduate" bag







2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, the blazer it's incredible !! You have a nice blog. Where do you get your sunglasses??
    I just opened my blog, maybe you want to pass by and tell me if you like it ?? http://roblesilse.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta este look! Las sandalias estan preciosas

    Besos, Gi

    http://rackmyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete