ZIPPER BAG


Let me introduce you to the piece in my closet that has capture my heart since I saw it. The "Prodigy" bag is such a gorgeous piece that I couldn't say no. It has some resemblance on the Phillip Lim bag which I love, and it gives such a cute touch to any outfit. I was in need of getting a midi black bag and this one was perfect.
About the outfit I think I have never worn maxi skirts with blazer, not that I can remember though and it looks so chic and sophisticated. It completely takes away a relax look to make it more like a formal look.
Thanks for visiting.
xo
G

_______________________________________________________________________

Permitanme presentarles la pieza de mi closet que se llevo mi corazón desde que la vi. La cartera "Prodigy" es una hermosa pieza a la que no me pude negar. Tiene cierto parecido con las de Phillip Lim que me encantan, da un toque tan lindo a cualquier outfit. Estaba necesitando una cartera negra mediana y esta fue perfecta.
Acerca del look, creo que jamás había usado una maxi falda con un blazer, al menos no que me acuerde, y luce tan chic y sofisticado que cambia por completo lo relajado del look a algo más formal.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

 F21 crop top, maxi skirt, shoes, sunglasses & necklace
H&M blazer
JustFab.com "Prodigy" bag







1 comment:

  1. Faldas largas SI SI!! Aunque no a todo el mundo le quedan bien. Me encanta la chaquetita blanco, es genial!! Un besos.

    AdelsoG-
    http://cameraoldstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete