THE TWIST


Imagine this outfit without the blazer. To be honest, it looked super normal, adding the blazer gave a big twist to the look and how I felt, I loved the result. Also, I wanted to express my love for this lipstick, I was looking for one just like this one and I finally found it, I love this tone of pink is super cute and looks so pretty on the pictures.
Thank you for stopping by.
xo
G

____________________________________________________________________________

Imaginen este look sin el blazer, sinceramente se veia súper normal, añadir el blazer le dio el toque perfecto al look y a como me sentía, me encantó el resultado. También, quería expresarles mi amor por este labial, hace tiempo que buscaba este color y finalmente lo conseguí, me encanta este tono rosa, es lindo y se ve aún más lindo en las fotos.
Gracias por pasarse!
Besos,
G

F21 top
H&M blazer, jean & flats
ZeroUV sunglasses








1 comment: