AS FALL AS IT CAN GET


 You guys know I love wearing colors a lot, so fall is not on the top of my list of favorite seasons, since evertyhing on store windows are neutrals and boring colors. I do love the prints but I don't wear neutrals as often; for me they are just like a touch for colored outfits.
This time I try to get as fall as I could and I think it turned out really good. I love the contrast of the pants and how the top looked so cute with the cardigan, but if you ask me I'll rather wear pastels everyday hahah
Have a nice day.
xo
G

________________________________________________________________________

Ustedes saben que yo amo usar colores, asi que el otoño no está incluido en mi lista de estaciones favoritas ya que, todo en las tiendas es neutro y aburrido. Hay muchos estampados que si me llaman la atencón pero no soy muy de usar colores neutros sino para agregarle detalles a looks muy coloridos o con estampados fuertes.
Esta vez quise intentar estar tan otoñal como pude y la verdad me gustó el resultado. Amo el contraste de los pantalones y como el top se ve tan lindo con el cardigan, pero si me preguntan, podría vestirme siempre de colores pasteles jaja
Que tengan un lindo día.
Besos,
G

H&M cardigan
F21 blouse & shoes
Zara trousers
LC Lauren Conrad sunglasses
YSL inspired bag




 

2 comments:

  1. There is so much to look at in this outfit! I love the combination of patterns and textures. Really different and nice looking. This was very well put together! :)


    Raven Rosie
    www.ravenrosie.com

    ReplyDelete