LEATHER AND FLORALS


Sometimes I wish Miami was a little colder since this super hot day people looked at me like I was crazy for being so dressed up. I honestly prefer to be dress like this than to be dress like a big percentage of women are in here.
I wore this for an interview, I had no idea what to wear. I get really nervous on this type of situations haha so I went to the internet and googled the name "Lauren Conrad" she is by far my biggest fashion inspiration. I completely relate to her style so after seeing some pictures this came out of my closet.
What do you think?
xo
G

___________________________________________________________________________

A veces desearía que Miami fuese un poco más frío, asi la gente no me ve raro cuando estoy tan bien vestida con semejante calor. Honestamente yo prefiero vestirme asi, a vestimer como un gran porcentaje de las mueheres aqui.
Use esto para una entrevista, no tenía idea que usar, ese tipo de cosas me ponen nerviosa jaja asi que entre a internet y coloque el nombre "Lauren Conrad" ella es mi mayor inspiración de moda. Me siento identificada totalmente con su estilo. Después de ver varias fotos este fue el resultado que salió de mi closet.
¿Qué piensan?
Besos,
G

F21 blouse, flats & necklace
LC Lauren Conrad blazer
ZeroUV sunglasses







2 comments:

  1. Sabes que estoy totalmente enamorada de esos lentes! Son una belleza
    Todo el conjunto quedó muy lindo y apropiado
    Un beso belleza
    Ana
    Fluorescentadvisers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean! I'm from Atlanta where winter lasts about a month and right now Korea where I currently live is just WAY TOO humid for wearing cute fall things. I recently just bought some leather leggings like this but am nervous about wearing them. you really rocked them though! i love it!
    xoxo, Lindsey Dish @ thebeltedpear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete