LACE CROP TOP


Thanks to Miami weather, crop tops are kind of an essential piece most of the time, at least so far it has been, I hope that "cold season" gets here soon so I can play with my jackets. I am a big lover of lace and when I saw this top I couldn't say no. It gives such a cute and delicate touch to the outfit that made me love it even more.
Hope you have a good day!
xo
G

_________________________________________________________________________________

Gracias al clima de Miami los tops a la cintura son parte esencial del closet, al menos hasta ahora ha sido así, espero que esa temporada "fría" llegue pronto para jugar con mis chaquetas. Soy amante del encaje y en cuanto vi este top no pude negarme. Da un toque tan sútil y delicado que me hizo amar el outfit aún más.
Les deseo un lindo día!
Besos,
G

F21 top, skirt & sunglasses
H&M  necklace
Payless sandals







No comments:

Post a Comment