ITS RAINING HEARTS


Sometimes I hate how bipolar Miami can be. Honestly, I don't like rain unless is sunday and I am at home, because I don't like getting wet lol, and I can't go too far to take the pictures.
So quickly that day I took pictures of what I was wearing, which fortunately were good shoes for the rain haha. I mixed this maxi skirt with the hearts blouse because it has some burgundy little hearts and I love it, I added the best so it will look a little more fall-ish.
Thanks for visiting
xo
G

____________________________________________________________

A veces me estresa lo bipolar que puede ser Miami. Honestamente, no me gusta la lluvia, a menos que sea domingo y este en casa, no me gusta mojarme jajaja, además no puedo ir muy lejos a tomar fotos.
Rápidamente, tomé fotos ese día de lo que usé, que afortunadamente eran zapatos resistentes a la lluvia. Mezcle esta falda con el top porque tiene corazoncitos del mismo color y añadí el vest para hacerlo ver mas otoñal.
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 maxi skirt, top & sunglasses
H&M vest & necklace
Target sneakers
JustFab.com bag
YSL inspired ring 





No comments:

Post a Comment