THE BURGUNDY SKIRT


Well, I do have to admit I love burgundy when it comes to fall. This skirt was the first I saw (and I was looking for) when I went to the store. I got this one and a maxi skirt from the same color. I just love it. And of course, pairing it with my super cute blazer was a plus!
Have a nice day!
xo
G

__________________________________________________________________________

Bueno, debo admitir que amo el vinotinto para el otoño. Esta falda fue lo primero que vi (además de lo que estaba buscando) cuando entre a la tienda. Compré este y una maxi falda del mismo color. Me encanta. Y por supuesto el blazer simplemente agrego ese toque que quería.
Que tengan un lindo día.
Besos,
G

H&M top & blazer
F21 skirt, sunglasses & shoes
Wet Seal necklace
YSL inspired ring







4 comments:

  1. Very nice and love the necklace with this outfit!

    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Effortlessly chic, nena <3 Pasando a dejar amor. Muah.

    Gaby,


    www.saythefword.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh!! i love this whole outfit. especially the skirt, shoes and sunglasses. very fun & chic! I found you on your blog after seeing your look on chictopia and i'm loving it!
    xoxo, Lindsey Dish @ the beltedpear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindisima esa falda! Me encantó, Gaby.

    Besis, http://bababoomm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete