THE BLAZER


Sometimes is so crazy how a blazer can change an outfit. I felt so normal with just the tee and the pants, but I finally found the blazer I was looking for and it change the outfit and how I felt completely. You guys know for me blazers are essential, and I plan on expanding the collection I have lol.
What is your essential piece?
xo
G

____________________________________________________________________

A veces es tan increible como un blazer te puede cambiar un look. me sentía muy normal con la franela y los pantalones, pero finalmente conseguí el blazer que estaba buscando y cambio totalmente como me veía y como me sentía.
Ustedes saben que para mi los blazers son esenciales, y planeo ampliar mi colección jajaja.
¿Cuál es su pieza esencial?
Besos,
G

H&M blazer, tee, flats & necklace
MNG pants
JustFab.com 'Payoff' bag
ZeroUV sunglasses
Chanel 40 'La Sensuelle' lipstick





No comments:

Post a Comment