PETITE IN STYLE: BLACK & WHITE




I have been wanting to wear all white for quite some time. I must admit that I have not committed to all white as I am little by little stepping out of my comfort zone. I found these pants that have a beautiful print and are very comfortable to wear if your day is very demanding. I have discovered great pieces at H&M that work for petite bodies. They also have great prints. This was a great look to end up the Summer.

How are you saying goodbye to Summer?

___________________________________________________________________

He querido usar blanco por un tiempo. Debo admitir que no me he comprometido a vestir toda de blanco, poco a poco estoy saliendo de mi zona de confort. Encontré estos pantalones que tienen un estampado hermoso y son muy cómodos para un día ocupado. He descubierto excelentes piezas en H&M que funcionan para petites, además que tienen unos estampados hermosos. Este fue un gran look para terminar el verano.

¿Cómo te despides del verano?

Blazer - Wilfred
Pants - h&m
Bag - Just Fab
Shoes - Forever 21











1 comment:

  1. I am also very petite, and these pants look amazing on you! I want them now! Love the entire outfit. xx Pip

    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete