NEUTRALS AND DETAILS


If I wear neutrals I always like to have some sort of pop piece, in this case, the bag and the shoes. I wore this to go to Wynwood to eat and walk around. I love the tee, although I don't wear it much because you can't wear bras with it so Is a little dangerous lol
Thanks for visiting!
xo
G

_______________________________________________________________________

Si uso colores neutros siempre me gusta agregar alguna pieza de color, en este caso: la cartera y los tacones. Usé este look para ir a Wynwood a comer y caminar. Me encanta el top, aunque no lo uso mucho porque tienes que usarlo sin sostén y es un poquito delicado jaja
Gracias por visitar.
Besos,
G

F21 top
H&M necklace
Zara heels







2 comments:

  1. wow those shoes are amazing!! Beautiful outfit :)


    Love Cheap Frills x
    www.ourcheapfrills.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el look, sobretodo como le has dado el toque de color con el bolso y los zapatos.

    bpalmes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete