BEAUTY POST: MY MUST-HAVE LIPSTICKS

You guys know I LOVE lipstick, I can not leave home if I don't put some. I wanted to share with you my favorites, since my collection has grown I thought it was a great ideas to let you guys know which lipsticks I wear in case you want them too.

________________________________________________________________________

Ustedes saben que yo amo los labiales, no puedo salir de casa sin aplicarme alguno. Quería compartir con ustedes mis favoritos, y como he podido agrandar mi colección me pareció buena idea decirles cuales uso en caso de que quieran usarlos también.


Chanel 40 "La Sensuelle"

I personally got this one for the Fall season and it looks amazing.

Personalmente compre este para el Otoño y la verdad que me encanta.



Estee Lauder 10 "Stay Scarlet"

For me this is the perfect shade of sexy red lips, and it is a perfect matte color, I love it.

Para mi este es el tono ideal para labios rojos sexys, y el tono mate es perfecto, lo amo.



Love & Beauty 12M by Forever 21

Even though it is not matte is such a cute shade of pink, is very girly and flirty.

Aunque no es tan mate como me gustan, es  un tono rosado muy femenino y coqueto.



 Maybelline 140 Fuchsia Fever

THIS!!! Is such a beautiful color, I have been looking for it forever and now I want to wear it all the time, is beautiful.

ESTE COLOR!! Es hermoso, tenía tiempo buscandolo y ahora no quiero dejar de usarlo, es perfecto.


Now that I shared some of my fave lipstick, tell me which is yours?
Ahora que compartí con ustedes mis favoritos, comentenme ¿cuáles son los suyos?
G


No comments:

Post a Comment