JUST RIGHT RED


One of my favorite thing to do before going out to conquer the world is putting some lipstick on, I love using lipstick and I like to try different shades of colors, this one is call 'Just right red' and I love it, I wore the belt as a little detail with the lipstick, and my favorite skirt shape.
Have an awesome day.
xo
G

_____________________________________________________________________
Una de las cosas que más me gusta hacer antes de salir a comerme al mundo, es pintarme los labios. Amo usar labiales y experimentar con distintos tonos. Añadi el cinturón como un detalle y la falda colegial lol.
Que tengan un lindo día.
Besos,
G

F21 blouse, skirt w/belt, and sunglasses
EFoxCity.com necklace
JustFab.com 'Icon' bag
Payless loafers
Avon 'Just Right Red' lipstick
YSL inspired ring





1 comment: