THE BASICS


This wasn't at all the outfit I was planning for that day, but Miami loves the rain when I plan my outfits lol. So it was that time when you run to your basics; white tee, denim and sneakers, and of course I add a little bit of color and fun with the bag and sunglasses, which I didn't wear cause of the rain haha. And how do you dress up when it rains? :D
xo
G

Este no era en absoluto el look que tenia planeado para ese día, pero Miami ama la lluvia cuando yo planeo mis looks anticipados jaja, asi que, tuve que recurrir a los básicos; franela blanca, denim y converse, y añadí un poco de color y diversión con la cartera y los lentes, que no pude usar por la lluvia. Y tú como combates los días de lluvia: :)
Besos,
G

F21 denim top (which I cut for a vest),  necklace & ring
H&M pants and tee
Converse shoes
JustFab.com Icon bag
Parfois Sunglasses
Kohl's "Dream" bracelet





3 comments:

  1. I am liking your armcandy and of course that bag! Lovely!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mis días de lluvia los combato con convers o botas. Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flawless Gaby!
    Los días de lluvia son para usar Converses, totalmente!

    Besos!

    www.walk-a-million-miles.com

    ReplyDelete