BLUE AND GREEN


I love and at the same time I hate doing presentations at school. I hate it because I am not very good at Public Speaking, but I love it because I get to dressed up more than usual. This blue dress is for me, like a black dress; I wear it for special situations like this one or whenever I feel like wearing it. The pop of color of the heels is my favorite, I always get a lot of compliments with these shoes, I love them!
Have a nice day!
xo
G

_______________________________________________________________________________

Cuando tengo que hacer presentaciones en la Universidad, lo amo pero a la vez lo odio, porque no soy muy buena hablando en público, pero me encanta pensar en que ponerme y dejar fluir la creatividad.
Este vestido es para mi como my little black dress, lo uso para ocasiones especiales o cuando tengo ganas de usarlo. El contraste con los zapatos me encanta, recibo muchos cumplidos cuando los uso, me encantan!
Que tengan un lindo día.
Besos,
G

F21 dress & belt
Zara heels
EFoxCity.com necklace
H&M blazer





1 comment: