PASTELS WITH A VIEW


One of the things I love about where I live is that I don't have to go to far to find beautiful places, I just have to dig a little, and well this place is just beautiful and it looked so good with the outfit I was wearing I just couldn't resist. 
I hope you are having a great day!
xo
G

_______________________________________________________________

Una de las cosas que más me gusta de donde vivo, es que no tengo que ir muy lejos para encontrar lugares hermosos, solo tengo que buscar un poco. Este lugar es hermoso y con el look que estaba usando ese día no me pude resistir.
Espero estén teniendo un hermoso día.
Besos,
G

F21 skirt, bag, sunglasses, sandals & ring
H&M necklace
Kohls 'Love' and 'Dream' bracelets





1 comment:

  1. Me encanta la combinación de la falda que es más -fancy- con una franela sencilla :)

    M.
    2s1m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete