A TOUCH OF RED


Some days I feel to dress up more than others, I just go to school and to work which is in the same place haha, so I am not gonna let that stop me from dressing up a little or a lot each day. This look started with jeans, but I have made myself not wear jeans unless is sunday or I have to run errands, so when I saw my lovely shorts that i haven´t worn in a while match with the necklace, I was like "ok this is it" and I LOVED IT. Excuse my hair it was windy and my hair loves frizz haha
Have a nice day!
xo
G

Hay días en los que me siento más animada a vestirme bien, mi rutina es universidad-trabajo y ambos son en el mismo lugar, así que, no dejo que eso me detenga de vestirme sencilla o hasta elegante a veces. Este look comenzó con jeans, pero me he dicho a mi misma que no usaré jeans a menos que sea domingo o tenga que hacer diligencias, así que, cuando vi nuevamente mis shorts a la cintura favoritos y que combinaban con el collar, no lo pensé dos veces. Disculpen mi cabello, hacia mucho viento ese día y mi cabello y el frizz se aman mutuamente jaja
Que tengan un lindo día!
Besos,
G

F21 blazer, shorts, blouse, sandals & sunglasses
H&M necklace
YSL inspired ring
Suite blanco bag





1 comment: