BAYSIDE


Since I moved to Miami it has been hard to be kind of a touristic girl, I have been focused on my classes and work so usually on weekends I rest or go to watch a movie. I finally went to Bayside and now I want to go everyday, is such a beautiful place to go out and eat and walk around with special people. I was totally inspired by the weather when I had to dressed up that day.
Enjoy your day!
xo
G

_____________________________________________________________________________

Desde que me mudé a Miami no he sido mucho del tipo de persona turística, me he concentrado en mis clases y trabajo, y los fines de semana usualmente descanso o salgo a ver pelis. Finalmente conocí Bayside, ahora quiero ir a diario, es un lugar hermoso para salir a comer y caminar con personas especiales. Me inspiré totalmente en el clima y el lugar para vestirme see día.
Disfruten su día.
Besos,
G

F21 top, skirt, hat & sandals
ZeroUV sunglasses
Avon "Just Right Red" lipstick




No comments:

Post a Comment